Thursday 10 May 2007

Random stuff

This is total random, because I'm a kinda bored:
I am gonna talk about my opinion about topics I find (In my mind).
This is gonna be weird. OK, here we start!



  1. Coca Cola Company: First of all I don't like the taste of CocaCola. I don't like the company. They use millions of money every year to advertise their products and say if you drink this you will be happy and all. Poor people that see this and buy it because they want happiness. Suddenly they don't have any money.

  2. Mentos: The new mentos taste is in store. Actually more than one. You have the coloured mentos, the mint mentos, the strawberry mentos with yogurt and more.. Why do we want more? Because is special. My personal favorite is the coloured mentos. All the different flavours in one. Gotta love mentos.

  3. Pokemon: The Pokemon series got scary popular at one point. Children got epilepsy because the was so exited of seeing the series. The producers used this power to make more and more. They earned millions of money. After Pokemon were officially finished, new series came. Cheap copies of Pokemon just to make money. Non of them was even close....
  4. The colour of my room: What a topic.. Well, the colour of my room is yellow. I don't really like the colour. I want to paint my room this summer. White or something. A little brighter. Now posters are covering the yellow. I don't have so many posters so it is not working very well...

  5. Cars: I think the global warming is a huge topic today. Therefor I think its important to develop cars that are going on battery. It will not use so much of nature and work just as fine.

  6. Celebrities: If you get known in the media, everyone want a piece of you. Why is it so fun to read about them? We have to remind our selves that these people that just get a little more attention that us, are NORMAL people. Not a God or something.

No comments: